Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Rosie on youtube!

Hi, Readers!  It's been awhile since I last wrote. And Rosie and I have news for you. Take a look in BARK Magazine's April/May issue to see our ad in The Marketplace. BARK also has a digital version complete with videos and slide shows and Rosie's slide show will be available there for your enjoyment. New readers of Rosie's book, My Name is Rosie, are cropping up all the time. The other week I got a call from Chaucer's Bookstore in Santa Barbara to say the books I took them in January sold, and could I bring down ten more. Chaucer's is a huge independent bookseller almost 100 miles from here, and I don't know anybody in Santa Barbara; so the book has its own appeal. Meanwhile, my web master, Brian Anderson, of JSol Software, has put together a slide show for youtube, which will be available soon. You can also visit www.mynameisrosie.com to see the slide show and of course to purchase Rosie's book. The Queen of England has one!
Rosie's latest quirk is fear of the linoleum in the kitchen. The fear strikes unexpectedly. I'll hear her whimper, go to see what's up, and find her stranded, stiff-legged, in the middle of the floor. Usually I lift her up and move her just a few feet, put her down, and then she can move again. It's the oddest thing. Her brother, Rudy, has never liked the linoleum, and every time he visits, he has to get over it again. Funny, it's one of the things that endears him to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment